Tuesday, November 6, 2007

FFL 2007 - That's A Wrap

Despite putting up my high score for the season in Week 9, my opponent got back to .500 thanks to 296 yds and 3 TDs from Adrian Peterson, securing himself the weekly high score. I was only down 5 going into MNF, and got a big push from the Steelers DST, but 110 yds and 2 TDs for Santonio Holmes sealed the deal. 1-8 for the season and officially eliminated from playoff contention.

Not that it mattered. It looks like LJ is going to be on the shelf for a bit, so even if had won, my slim shot at winning out looks even more improbable than it would have been. Interesting stat... I have outscored the luckbox sitting at the top our standings 5 weeks out of 9, yet he is 6 games ahead of me in the standings. Figure that one out. The only thing I have left to play for is the 10% of the prize pool reserved for highest single game score of the season, currently 129. Oh, that one was against me too. I know, WAAAH!

No comments: