Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Three More Days

Since my last contract ended, for the first time, my time off has been involuntary. Three weeks plus a few days and it has progressed nicely from relaxed to bored to downright shitty. I am so ready to get back to work. Had an interview in Iselin yesterday which I think was as much formality as formal. Hopefully, Monday morning I'll be gainfully employed again.

Comedy and tragedy
Entertainment or death
Like sister morphine
Hooked on her game
Time to place your bets

If it wasn't for bad luck
I'd have no luck at all


Theater of Pain - 1985

Yesterday, my improved AK got run down by 64o making trip 4's on the river. Crippled. So hard to come back from a hit like that when there are only 8 hands per level. Finally ran AJ into TT and did not improve. Last week it was AQ losing to QT. I really need to shake off this trend before Saturday's regional final. If you read and are close, I'll be at Reed's tonight. Come on out and laugh at me (or cry with me) as I get run down again.

No comments: