Wednesday, April 30, 2008

No Turning Back Now

Round trip tickets to Vegas have been booked. Net cost: $5.00 + 50,000 miles.

Flying out of Philly on Friday 6/6 @ 4:00 which should get me to McCarran about 6:30 PM. Red eye home Sunday night. Red eye you ask? Yup. You can get a first class seat on these for the same number of miles as a coach seat on a normal flight. Methinks I'll want the most comfort for the ride home. I know me in Vegas.

Anywho, I haven't yet decided on accommodations. For the 4 people who actually stop by, anyone else going that wants to share a room or do you know someone who is looking to? If I can actually manage to only use $100 out of my budget for travel and room... BOOOOOOOOOOM!

1 comment:

BWoP said...

Check out the rates at the Imperial Palace (www.harrahs.com). Good location for all blogger-type activities.

Probably really cheap if you've ever had a Harrahs Total Rewards card. They are running sick promos.