Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I Want To Puke

http://www.ktvz.com/Global/story.asp?S=9613572&nav=menu578_2

Drunk? That pissed off? Some of both?

New Year's Eve was the last time Andrew Smith saw his neighbors and fellow Warm Springs Tribe friends, Hannah Crowe and Julian Wallulatum. The last time
alive, that is.

Almost three days later, their neighbors' three older children came to his door, hungry and worried about their parents, locked behind their bedroom door. The horrible truth came soon after: The couple had died in a murder-suicide, their infant at their side. And their three other children had been in the apartment ever since.

It was a gruesome scene, one that Smith says he'll never be able to forget. "They had the same clothes on from the day I left them, on New Year's Eve," he said. Clothes soaked in blood, with their baby beside them, her shirt also covered in blood, as she sat in her own feces.


I've said it before in this blog, but it bears repeating right now. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?????

Tune Tuesday is cancelled. I'm too pissed off at the world. Go hug your kids. I can't wait to get home to hug mine.

And there go another 5 minutes of your life you're not getting back...

1 comment:

OhCaptain said...

Wow. That's just sick. My kids are definitely getting extra hugs. I just can't imagine.