Friday, January 15, 2010

Overkill

Thankfully it happened at bar league where real money was not a factor or I would have gone ballistic. Final table of 8 and we are playing 400/800. I am BB and not all that healthy, but not totally desparate. UTG min raises, EP calls, MP calls. I find AA and push another 5000 on top all in. UTG calls. MP calls. MP flips 99. UTG flips AA. 9 in the door triples up MP. I chop the 3600 side pot with UTG.

Next hand in the SB. MP limps. LP limps. I find AA again and ship my last 1800. MP calls. LP calls. Flop and turn are all kinds of connected, and LP wins with QTo.

Why do I even bother?

And there go another 5 minutes of your life you're not getting back...

1 comment:

byXL said...

AA served me well last night at the WBCOOP. But sometimes, you know just as you see them that you gonna lose...