Friday, January 2, 2009

Ugh, You Call This A Weekend?

Wife took the 7 year old and two of the dogs to obedience trials this weekend in Syracuse. This is relevant as it means I'm left home with the other 3 of her dogs and the 4 year old. But not complaining (too much) gets me MY occasional weekend away in, say, Vegas. Quid. Pro. Quo.

Eagles are -3 on the road in Minnesota after just squeaking into the playoffs. You should be embarrased if you are a division winner and a home dog to a 9-6-1 wild card team. Any Viking fans will need to be suitably humble if in attendence at the '09 Bash after their team goes one and done for the '08-'09 post-season. Maybe having to sing Fly, Eagles Fly while arm wrestling or something.

Fan Boy Friday, January 2 2009...

That was it. I'm just doing a preview of a game I will most certainly be watching. In my living room. With my 4 year old. She'll demand to wear her "5" jersey if I'm wearing mine. Might have to just cause she's so damn cute in hers. However, I WILL be meeting the boys at a local watering hole for Eagles/Giants part 3 next weekend. That will not be negotiable.

And there go another 5 minutes of your life you're not getting back...

No comments: