Thursday, January 1, 2009

We're Off To Outer Space

First off, who cares about the stupid Rose Bowl? Once the Lions lost to Iowa and screwed themselves out of any hope of playing for a national title, it didn't matter. Right? Not right. I hate seeing them getting embarrassed on a national stage, especially when it will continue to get them stereoyped as an overrated Big 10 school. I guess not so unjustifiably.

Eagles / Vikings in 3 days. Let's keep the magic of Philly sports in 2008 going for a few more weeks.

Now back to the charade...

T.V. Thursday, January 1 2009:

This week's selection is one that gives me the comforting warm fuzzies. It was probably my favorite show while growing up, even though it was only shown for a year or so here in the U.S. Each series was actually an entire continuous plot line and I never saw the final 2 episodes when I was young and finally decided to find them on youtube a couple of weeks ago.

STARBLAZERS



I was a geek 25 years ago and very little has changed.

And ck, if you want poker content, it'll show up here occasionally but I'm not planning on talking about it unless I get myself to AC or play in a TOC. No one cares about the poker thoughts of a freeroller/micro stakes donkey.

There go another 5 minutes of your life you're not getting back...

No comments: